Acne is always something of great concern mainly to adolescence and youth. Acne can appear anywhere on the skin but the face is most prone to acne. There are many underlying causes of acne. The nature of acne also varies from person to person. Here are different conditions where you see acne :
- Improper cleansing of the skin causes dirt accumulation in pores, which leads to inflammatory reactions and acne formation
- Excessive secretion of oily sebum causes puss-filled ripe acne with pain and redness
- Acne appears mostly during puberty as a result of hormone changes in the body
- Acne appears near to menstrual cycle, again an action of hormone fluctuation
- Acne occurs due to SLE conditions where there is an autoimmune response in the body
- Thyroid dysfunction or any metabolic disorder can also lead to acne
- Heat and sweating cause acne for some
- Allergies to the cloth or any other substances also cause acne
Since it is mainly seen in adolescents, it is called youvanapidika in Ayurveda. Youvana means adolescence qand pidika means papules or pustules.
Sign & Symptoms
- Skin lesions
- Scar marks
- Dark pigmentations
- Change in skin texture and color
- Pus filling
Line Of Management in Ayurveda
- Panchkarma cleansing therapy, to eliminate doshas from the body
- Nitya virechana or regular purgation to eliminate accumulated doshas.
- Herbal combinations in decoction form to balance doshas involved
- Face packs for external application
- Herbal oils
- Medicated decoction wash
- Diet control
- Follow the proper sleep-wake cycle
At Ayursathya Ayurveda, doctors first find the root cause of Acne and plan the treatment accordingly, we have great result-oriented Herbal medicine including detoxifying drugs, used per patient condition, age, and as per digestion system status.
- Maintain regular timings for food and
- Do not scratch or squeeze to avoid scars.
Diet Plan For Acne Management
- Avoid spicy, sour , oily foods
- Reduce sugars, tea/coffee, condiments , pickles, soft drinks, masalas candies, ice creams, butter , cheese
- Have lots of lemon juice, coriander soup, mint juice
- Reduce fat intake
- Eat fresh foods
- Increase intake of vegetables
- Wash and cleanse your face frequently
Contact Us Today!
We are pleased to inform you that there is free parking now available when you visit Dr. Sathya. The name of the parking area is Samara parking. It’s just opposite to West zone supermarket. Behind the al ain center building. Just inform the parking person that you are going to the Ayur Sathya clinic. Make ensure your appointment before coming